Saturday 8 February 2014

Winter Sunset

A few days ago, I went on an ‘adventure’ to a local lake of mine. My aim was to get their early so that it wouldn't be too dark walking but as per usual I was later than intended. When i got to the lake, due to the early winter evenings the sun was then setting. Because of this, as I walked round the lake there were the most beautiful views of the sunset and so i thought i would take advantage of this and show the some pictures of the afternoon.

IMG_4777
I love these photos, because although they are not amazing quality, they were really pretty seeing the moon so clear and the skies such beautiful colours!
IMG_4792

IMG_4791

IMG_4782

IMG_4788
Seeing the moon through these trees was so pretty and I really enjoy winter days like this.
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my pictures, and i hope it gives you inspiration to go for a little exploration one afternoon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment