Monday 3 March 2014

Everyday Makeup

DSC00613

DSC00615

My everyday makeup consists of a natural look which i wear most weekdays. I do not wear foundation however, i do use two types of concealer. I find the Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer great for around the eyes and the powder which sets the concealer in place. However the 17 concealer is great for any redness and also for under my eyes. On a daily basis, i wear the Soap and Glory eye shadow which is great because it hides any dark parts of my eye and gives my eye more definition.

Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer – eye and face concealer

17 concealer

17 eyebrow pencil

Soap and Glory Its about the eyes – eye shadow primer under base

Soap and Glory You wont believe your eyes - eye serum

Soap and Glory A great kisser - lip balm

Soap and Glory lid stuff – eye shadow

Top shop kohl eye pencil

Models own eyelash curlers

I hope you likes this post, i love having a little nosey in my friends makeup bag so feel free to let me know in the comments any suggestions and uses of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment